Featured Post

www.InvestorsGoldmine.com | 4/2.5 BATH, POOL, BRICK HOME, WINTER PARK, 420K | ARV 700

www.InvestorsGoldmine.com 4/2.5 BATH, POOL, BRICK HOME, WINTER PARK, 420K | ARV 700 $419,900  4 bd, 2.5 ba, 3050 sqft ...

Monday, January 20, 2014

Paperless Accounting: How to Streamline Your Real Estate Bookkeeping by Kenny Estes


Back in August our book keeper moved on to greener pastures and I figured it would be a great opportunity for me to take over his responsibilities: keeping records for 8 LLC’s and ~200 properties.  I wanted to learn the ins and outs of accounting and fix some inefficiencies along the way.  I told myself I’d do it through one tax season.  Turns out…bookkeeping sucks.
Somewhere along the way I decided to overhaul the system and roll out paperless accounting.

Read More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment